- HOW TO BUY?
Vegan Protein Powder is our newly reformulated plant-based protein. We’ve improved the taste and texture, but don’t worry — it’s still packed with the amazing nutritionals you loved before. Completely free from artificial colours and flavours, our all-natural Vegan Protein Powder is a blend of pea and fava bean protein isolates, to enhance your plant-powered diet. Oh, and it’s low in sugar and delicious too. Want more information on protein powder, its benefits, and guidance on which one's best for you?
- 22gm complete protein per serving.
- Only 110 calories per serving.
- Contains full amino acid profile.
- Improved taste and texture.
Packed with 22g* of plant-powered protein, it’s a super-convenient way to get extra protein into your diet, helping you grow and maintain important muscle1 that’s essential for any fitness goal.
Our Vegan Protein Powder is a complete protein source, containing the nine essential amino acids our body can’t produce on its own. This includes 5g of naturally occurring BCAAs with an optimal 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Get yours in a range of delicious flavours, including Strawberry, Chocolate, Coffee & Walnut, or Turmeric Latte. Plus, at only 110 calories per serving*, it’s the perfect way to fuel your body with plant-based goodness.WHEN SHOULD I TAKE VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER?
This protein powder is extremely versatile, making it a cupboard essential for anyone on a plant-based diet.
- Breakfast add a scoop to your morning oats or pancakes for a healthy, high-protein start to the day.
- Post-workout to support the work you put in at the gym, have a shake 30 minutes before and/or after you train. Just add ¾ of a large scoop (30g) to 250ml of water or plant-based milk to create a delicious shake. Alternatively, you can get creative and throw some fruit or your favourite nut butter into the mix.
- Baking it’s also good for boosting your bakes. Try adding a scoop to your next batch of brownies.
|1532 kJ/366 kcal
|459 kJ/110 kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
The nutritional information is based on Strawberry Flavour, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.AMINO ACID PROFILE
|Cystine + Methionine
|Phenylalanine + Tyrosine