- HOW TO BUY?
Pack in high-quality protein, without packing on the carbs. Just pick your level: Zero Carb or Low-Carb (which also has ZERO sugar), both with 25 grams of 100% pure whey protein isolate per scoop and added vitamins and minerals—to help you perform at your peak. It’s made with naturally occurring and added glutamine—and always without gluten, lactose or fillers. Available in a wide range of flavors so you can mix up some seriously tasty and dynamic recipes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROTEIN?
- Supports muscle building and recovery
- Helps meet daily protein needs
- Weight management support (helps keep you feeling full between meals)
- Supports muscle health as we age
- Post workout or other strenuous activity
- First thing in the morning
- Between meals
Mix 1 scoop with 6 fluid ounces of water, milk or your favorite beverage in a shaker or blender.
Note: Powders have a vitamin/mineral premix which is not soluble; they will be cloudy when dissolved.
WHAT IS IN ISOPURE ZERO/LOW CARB!
Directions For Zero/Low Carb Isopure:
For a rich, thick shake, mix 2 scoopfuls (65g) with 12 fluid ounces of water in a shaker or blender. If a shaker or blender is not convenient, Isopure can be stirred into solution with a spoon.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.WARNINGS: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.