- HOW TO BUY?
BCAA5000 combines the highest quality branched chain amino acids, known as BCAAs, with the best tasting flavors to give you stimulant free muscle building, endurance and recovery support while you train and throughout your day. BCAA5000 supports your performance and promotes lean muscle growth through 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio of 2.5 grams Leucine, 1.25 grams Isoleucine and 1.25 grams Valine per serving. This is the most proven ratio of BCAAs to support muscle building and recovery. BCAA5000 also provides essential building blocks of proteins, which make up much of the structure of the body- from our muscles, bones, and skin to our heart, liver, and lungs- they are all built of tissue made of proteins.
- BCAAS ARE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS Meaning they cannot be made by the body, yet they constitute more than one third of the protein found in human muscle tissue. Since you have to get BCAAs through food or supplements, BCAA5000 is an easy way to add BCAAs to your diet anytime.
- BCAAS ARE RAPIDLY ABSORBED BCAAs enter the bloodstream rapidly, bypassing breakdown in the liver, and are readily taken up by active tissues, mainly by muscle.
- BCAAS ARE A STIMULANT FREE FUEL SOURCE FOR THE BODY BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, as the body uses up its stored glycogen for energy, BCAAs kick in as an energy source during prolonged exercise.
- BCAAS SUPPORT MUSCLE BUILDING Of the BCAAs, leucine has especially been shown to initiate muscle protein synthesis (building) and inhibit protein breakdown. This is key whether you are trying to build muscle, maintain lean body mass during caloric restriction, or reduce muscle breakdown during intense exercise.
so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used by the body as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy source when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the amount of stored glycogen it uses for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles and help prevent fatigue.
BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own protein stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!3. BCAAS HELP SUPPORT AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC PERFORMANCE WHEN TAKEN REGULARLY.
4. BCAAS PROMOTE MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
which is a key factor in building and maintaining muscle. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA5000 has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a normal serving of meat or 5 eggs.5. BCAAS BOOST RECOVERY BY REDUCING MUSCLE SORENESS AND DAMAGE.
Consuming BCAAs before, during or after exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.WHAT'S IN EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA5000!